Sunday, November 22, 2009

To Do in Berlin






First of all, a recent piece of news is that my last journal article from my PhD was just accepted for publication. This finally completes the last hanging chad from my PhD and is a welcome relief. Now that that stuff is behind me, I can concentrate on other things.

My sister and brother-in-law came up with a list of things I should do while I am in Berlin, and slowly over time, I have been making progress on them. I was also given a small gnome to carry around with me and keep me company on these excursions. As yet, the gnome is unnamed (I hadn't thought of this oversight until this moment). Suggestions? Perhaps Gnomey McGnomerton for now. In any case, I have (basically) finished the list as of recently and here is the pictoral evidence. Thanks again, Anna and Casey!
By the way, the slideshow is above, as you've probably already seen. I tried to make it go below, but after wrestling with the blog a bit, I decided it wasn't that important. Enjoy.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! On the publishing and on completing your list :)

    ReplyDelete